DOT Underground Cable Protection Covers
DOT-UCPC provide high visibility, ease of installation and ability to resist both hand tools and mechanical plant and are the product of choice for utility protection applications, particularly for high voltage cables.
While offering a high level of durability and impact resistance, the plastic cable covers are light in weight and exceptionally easy to handle and install. They are fully jointed, laid overlap and held firm with plastic pegs to ensure continuous protection.
- Impact resistant - doesn’t shatter on impact
- Provides clear visual warning to third parties when uncovered
- Custom made in different colours and sizes (subject to MOQ)
- Custom made in dual language (subject to MOQ)
- Custom made with company name and logo (subject to MOQ)
- Fully jointed to provide unbroken protection
- Contains bold warning text for clear identification
- Lightweight - easy to transport, carry and install
- Rot proof and resistant to wide range of soil conditions
- Impact protection to BS2484, 1985, Part 4 Appendix A
- ENA-TS 12-23, Issue 3 2013
- National Grid TS 3.05.07 Issue 6 2011 Appendix A
- Approved & specified by utility companies worldwide
|DOT-UCPC-450||Underground Cable Protection Covers||1000mm||450mm|
|DOT-UCPC-300||Underground Cable Protection Covers||1000mm||300mm|
|DOT-UCPC-244||Underground Cable Protection Covers||1000mm||244mm|
|DOT-UCPC-152||Underground Cable Protection Covers||1000mm||152mm|
Subject to minimum order quantities DOT Underground Cable Protection Covers can be custom made in different colours, sizes, printed with a company name & logo and in either an alternative language to English or even dual language. Please contact us for further information.